Number of Position: 1
- Maintain, enhance safety system and security as a professional safety officer
- Monitor safety and environment activities to comply with standard procedure and legality
- Carry out inspection, conduct accident/incident investigation by observing employee and subcontractor activities and prepare analysis report
- Provide and support to quality management system such as OHSAS 18001:2007
- Conduct safety training needs for both internal and external parties to follow the regulation and guidance in safety manual/method
- Coordinate concerned person all departments to follow Occupational & Safety Management System
- Other perform as assigned
- Male age not over 40 years
- Bachelor degree or higher in Safety at professional level certificate
- At least 3 years’ experience in Safety position of Construction business or related field
- Good communications skills with both written and spoken English.
- Computer skills (Power Point, Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge in risk assessment, and ISO management system & Audit will be advantaged.
- Strong knowledge of government regulatory.
- Good coordination and team player.